domingo, 27 de junho de 2010

I'm alright with me

Estou apaixonada por esta música... não nesta versão, mas noutra ainda melhor que não encontrei para publicar... depois escrevo o site onde a encontrei.. ;)

Ouço ouço e não me canso... Adoro! Quis partilhar...


I'm alright with me by Lotte


You say I've got a problem
I'm too big and I'm too small
If my legs could be longer
I wouldn't have no worries at all

Hey hey hey yeah
I'm a hopeless case
I don't buy your lines I ain't got time
And there's a smile on my face

I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
From my head down to my feet
I'm everything I wanna be
The package came complete
Mother nature made me
The way I'm meant to be
I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
I'm alright with me

I ain't got lips like Angelina
And my hips won't fade away
I should know so much more than I know now
Then I'd always have something to say

Hey hey hey yeah
I'm a hopeless case
I don't buy your line I ain't got time
And there's a smile on my face

I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
From my head down to my feet
I'm everything I wanna be
The package came complete
Mother nature made me
The way I'm meant to be
I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
I'm alright with me

Oh hey hey yeah
I'm a hopeless case
I don't buy your lines I ain't got time
And there's a smile on my face

I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
From my head down to my feet
I'm everything I wanna be
The package came complete
Mother nature made me
The way I'm meant to be
I'm beautiful and I'm perfect
I'm alright with me
I'm alright with me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário