"Hello all
I just wanted to make you aware of one of our staff nurses Sofia.
Sofia in her own words can come across as stern and grumpy but she is the total opposite.
At the moment we are experiencing some staffing issues and Sofia never fails to offer to swap shifts or do TNR to help cover the ward. She makes herself avaiable at a moments notice and we are aware that at times this interferes with her home life.
I feel that this in itself is something to be commenced for but a few days ago Sofia cared for a gentleman who was fearful and anxious. Not only did she care for him extremely well but she advocated on his behalf when she did not agree with a Dr's decision.
The patient left the ward so pleased with his care but in particular with Sofia. He approached Sofia with a kiss and chocolates, his wife was near in tears with gratitude.
In a time when we are all worried about budges and what is going wrong in the Trust I feel I must make you aware that some people do go that extra mile."
Soube bem... sabe bem... :) :)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Calculo Sofia é tão bom que nem tenho palavras para te dizer o que senti ao ler a mensagem do teu Pai. Liguei para aí mas devias estar a trabalhar beijinhos muuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitos da Avó babada. Nena
ResponderEliminar